Tuesday 19 November, Epsom Downs Racecourse
The Epsom & Ewell Sports Awards 2019 provide a fantastic opportunity to recognise and reward talented local athletes, coaches, volunteers, teams and clubs for their outstanding achievements in sport over the past 12 months. The Epsom and Ewell Sports Awards are organised by Epsom & Ewell Sports and Leisure Council, in partnership with Epsom & Ewell Borough Council.
Epsom & Ewell have taken nominations in the following categories:
- AFC Ewell Coach, Leader or Instructor of the Year
- Epsom & Ewell Football Club Inclusive Sports Awards
- Epsom Gymnastics & Trampoline Club Young Sports Personality of the Year
- Surrey Playing Fields Volunteer of the Year - Will Cooper
- Epsom & Ewell Colts Active Community Project of the Year
- The Rotary Club of Epsom Outstanding Service of the Year
- Better Sports Personality of the Year
- The Royal Autmobile Club Active School Innovation of the Year
Those who were successfully short-listed for the local awards were invited to attend the awards show at Epsom Downs Racecourse which took place on Tuesday 19 November.
Winners from the Epsom & Ewell Sports Awards will go forward to Active Surrey’s county-level roadshow, where judges will decide who deserves the honour of being named the best in Surrey.
Those county-level winners will be celebrated locally in their community during January & February 2020.
For more information on the Epsom & Ewell Sports Awards, please contact Leisure Development on 01372 732000 or email the team on email@example.com.