The Mole Valley Sporting Achievements are a fantastic opportunity to recognise local sporting talent and honour the local passion the district has for sport. Together we can reward and recognise local sport, from talented athletes through to committed volunteers and pro-active clubs.
Mole Valley collect nominations for the following categories over the summer period:
- Outstanding Service to Sport
- Sports Personality of the Year
- Sports Club of the Year
- Active Surrey Coach of the Year
- Disability Sports Award
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Young Sports Team of the Year
- Young Sports Personality of the Year
- Sports Team of the Year
For more details, please contact Jonathan Pickering at Jonathan.Pickering@molevalley.gov.uk
Those who are successfully short-listed will be contacted in due course.