19 September, Haslemere Hall
The purpose of the awards is to acknowledge outstanding performance or standards of service within the local sporting environment and to applaud and embrace the thriving local sporting community. Nominations can be made by any bona fide individual, club or organisation affiliated to Sport Haslemere and applications are welcome for more than one of the categories.
- Sports Personality of the Year
- Sports Club of the Year
- Young Coach of the Year
- Junior Sports Team of the Year
- Halsemere Sport Initiative
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Junior Sports Personality of the Year
- Specsavers & Active Surrey Coach of the Year
- Sports team of the Year
- Sport Award for the Disabled
- Special Services to Sport Award
- Sporting Impact & Innovation in Schools
Nominations are now closed. An adjudicating panel will assess the nominations and the awards will be presented at the Haslemere Sports Awards ceremony at Haslemere Hall on Wednesday 19 September 2018 at 7.30pm.
Winners from the Haslemere awards will go forward to Active Surrey's county-level ceremony, where judges will decide who deserves the honour of being named the best in Surrey.
Those county-level champions will be invited to an exclusive dinner on 3 December at the prestigious Brooklands hotel in Weybridge, where the 2018 Surrey Sports Awards will be formally announced - and celebrated in style.