Sport Woking Awards 2019
28 November, 6.30pm, HG Wells Conference & Events Centre
Criteria for all awards:
- Nominees must be a resident, attend a school or be involved with a Surrey sport/physical activity organisation in the Borough of Woking
- All achievements must have taken place between 1 September 2018 and 31 August 2019
- Nominees are required to meet a minimum of 2 criteria from the list to be considered for the award (exception - Active School Innovation of the year - must meet minimum 1)
- There are age criteria for some of the award categories - these are displayed where applicable.
- Categories that have no age restrictions are open to any age. If your nomination is for someone under 18 years old please ensure their parent/guardian is made aware
- The decision of the independent selection panel is final and will be based on the information provided within this application
- Before nominating, you MUST have got the permission of your nominee to pass on their details. For data security we cannot handle any nomination for which permission hasn’t been granted.
- Entries must be received no later than midnight on 20 October 2019